Population-based risk assessment for other cancers in relatives of hereditary prostate cancer (HPC) cases
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 347–355, 1 September 2005
How to Cite
Albright, L. A. C., Schwab, A., Camp, N. J., Farnham, J. S. and Thomas, A. (2005), Population-based risk assessment for other cancers in relatives of hereditary prostate cancer (HPC) cases. Prostate, 64: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/pros.20248
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2004
- NIH National Cancer Institute (to L.A.C.A.). Grant Number: R01 CA90752
- NIH National Cancer Institute (a subcontract from Johns Hopkins University; to L.A.C.A.). Grant Number: R01 CA89600
- National Institutes of Health (to N.J.C.). Grant Number: K07 CA98364
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-PC-35141
- Utah Department of Health
- University of Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.