Early results of this trial were presented at the New England Section Meeting of the AUA in Quebec City, Canada 9/2000.
Tumor-related immunity in prostate cancer patients treated with human recombinant granulocyte monocyte-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF)†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 667–674, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Schwaab, T., Tretter, C. P.G., Gibson, J. J., Cole, B. F., Schned, A. R., Harris, R., Fisher, J. L., Crosby, N., Stempkowski, L. M., Heaney, J. A. and Ernstoff, M. S. (2006), Tumor-related immunity in prostate cancer patients treated with human recombinant granulocyte monocyte-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF). Prostate, 66: 667–674. doi: 10.1002/pros.20266
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2004
- Immunex, Inc.
- Berlex, Inc.
- CCSG. Grant Number: CA23108
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!