K.C. Balaji is a Director of Urological Oncology Research and a Professor of Urological Surgery and Meena Jaggi is an Instructor of Urological Surgery.
N-cadherin switching occurs in high Gleason grade prostate cancer†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 193–199, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Jaggi, M., Nazemi, T., Abrahams, N. A., Baker, J. J., Galich, A., Smith, L. M. and Balaji, K.C. (2006), N-cadherin switching occurs in high Gleason grade prostate cancer. Prostate, 66: 193–199. doi: 10.1002/pros.20334
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2005
- Prostate Cancer Research Foundation University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.