Authorship Contributions: Dr. Fowke developed the concept and background for the manuscript, conducted the statistical analyses, and was the primary author. Dr. Fowke has full access to all the data in this study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. Dr. Signorello contributed to the SCCS study design and methods, interpretation, and analysis of results, and manuscript revision. Dr. Blot is Co-PI of the SCCS, and also contributed to the conceptual development, analytic approach, and revision of the manuscript. Dr. Underwood and Dr. Ukoli substantively contributed to the interpretation of study results and manuscript revision.
Obesity and prostate cancer screening among african-american and caucasian men†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 13, pages 1371–1380, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Fowke, J. H., Signorello, L. B., Underwood, W., Ukoli, F. A.M. and Blot, W. J. (2006), Obesity and prostate cancer screening among african-american and caucasian men. Prostate, 66: 1371–1380. doi: 10.1002/pros.20377
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2005
- NCI. Grant Number: RO1 CA 92447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.