First authorship shared by Dr. Schroeder and Dr. Bensen.
The North Carolina–Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP): Methods and design of a multidisciplinary population-based cohort study of racial differences in prostate cancer outcomes†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 11, pages 1162–1176, 1 August 2006
How to Cite
Schroeder, J. C., Bensen, J. T., Su, L. J., Mishel, M., Ivanova, A., Smith, G. J., Godley, P. A., Fontham, E. T. H. and Mohler, J. L. (2006), The North Carolina–Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP): Methods and design of a multidisciplinary population-based cohort study of racial differences in prostate cancer outcomes. Prostate, 66: 1162–1176. doi: 10.1002/pros.20449
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2005
- Department of Defense contract. Grant Number: DAMD 17-03-2-0052
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.