Peter C. Black and Gregory J. Mize contributed equally to the study.
Overexpression of protease-activated receptors-1,-2, and-4 (PAR-1, -2, and -4) in prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 743–756, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Black, P. C., Mize, G. J., Karlin, P., Greenberg, D. L., Hawley, S. J., True, L. D., Vessella, R. L. and Takayama, T. K. (2007), Overexpression of protease-activated receptors-1,-2, and-4 (PAR-1, -2, and -4) in prostate cancer. Prostate, 67: 743–756. doi: 10.1002/pros.20503
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2006
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: DAMD17-03-01-0039
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL16919
- SMT Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.