This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Suggestive genetic linkage to chromosome 11p11.2-q12.2 in hereditary prostate cancer families with primary kidney cancer†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 732–742, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Johanneson, B., Deutsch, K., McIntosh, L., Friedrichsen-Karyadi, D. M., Janer, M., Kwon, E. M., Iwasaki, L., Hood, L., Ostrander, E. A. and Stanford, J. L. (2007), Suggestive genetic linkage to chromosome 11p11.2-q12.2 in hereditary prostate cancer families with primary kidney cancer. Prostate, 67: 732–742. doi: 10.1002/pros.20528
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 CA080122, R01 CA78836, R01 CA089600
- The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- DOD training grant. Grant Number: DOD W81XWH-04-1-0083
This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the The Prostate website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-4137/suppmat/index.html .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.