Disclosure summary: The authors have nothing to declare.
Effects of steroidal and non-steroidal antiandrogens on wild-type and mutant androgen receptors†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 799–807, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Urushibara, M., Ishioka, J., Hyochi, N., Kihara, K., Hara, S., Singh, P., Isaacs, J. T. and Kageyama, Y. (2007), Effects of steroidal and non-steroidal antiandrogens on wild-type and mutant androgen receptors. Prostate, 67: 799–807. doi: 10.1002/pros.20542
- Issue online: 23 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17591666, 17591667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.