HSP27 and HSP70 interact with CD10 in C4-2 prostate cancer cells
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 714–721, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Dall'Era, M. A., Oudes, A., Martin, D. B. and Liu, A. Y. (2007), HSP27 and HSP70 interact with CD10 in C4-2 prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 67: 714–721. doi: 10.1002/pros.20558
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- NCI. Grant Numbers: CA98699, CA85859, CA111244
- NIDDK. Grant Number: DK63630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.