Resveratrol sensitizes androgen independent prostate cancer cells to death-receptor mediated apoptosis through multiple mechanisms
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 15, pages 1641–1653, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Gill, C., Walsh, S. E., Morrissey, C., Fitzpatrick, J. M. and Watson, R. W. G. (2007), Resveratrol sensitizes androgen independent prostate cancer cells to death-receptor mediated apoptosis through multiple mechanisms. Prostate, 67: 1641–1653. doi: 10.1002/pros.20653
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- Irish Cancer Society
- EU (E)UROESTROGEN(E)S. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-2000-00565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.