Establishing normal reference ranges for prostate volume change with age in the population-based Krimpen-study: Prediction of future prostate volume in individual men
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 16, pages 1816–1824, 1 December 2007
How to Cite
Bosch, J.L.H.R., Tilling, K., Bohnen, A.M., Bangma, C.H. and Donovan, J.L. (2007), Establishing normal reference ranges for prostate volume change with age in the population-based Krimpen-study: Prediction of future prostate volume in individual men. Prostate, 67: 1816–1824. doi: 10.1002/pros.20663
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.