Genetic polymorphisms in CYP17, CYP3A4, CYP19A1, SRD5A2, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 and prostate cancer risk in African-American men: The Flint Men's Health Study
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 296–305, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Sarma, A. V., Dunn, R. L., Lange, L. A., Ray, A., Wang, Y., Lange, E. M. and Cooney, K. A. (2008), Genetic polymorphisms in CYP17, CYP3A4, CYP19A1, SRD5A2, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 and prostate cancer risk in African-American men: The Flint Men's Health Study. Prostate, 68: 296–305. doi: 10.1002/pros.20696
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- Department of Defense, Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: DAMD17-03-0270
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P50 A69568, R01 CA79596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.