Axin2 expression identifies progenitor cells in the murine prostate
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1263–1272, 1 September 2008
How to Cite
Ontiveros, C. S., Salm, S. N. and Wilson, E. L. (2008), Axin2 expression identifies progenitor cells in the murine prostate. Prostate, 68: 1263–1272. doi: 10.1002/pros.20770
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: 5F32DK071468, DK 52634
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: CA132641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.