This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Expression of microRNAs and protein-coding genes associated with perineural invasion in prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1152–1164, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Prueitt, R. L., Yi, M., Hudson, R. S., Wallace, T. A., Howe, T. M., Yfantis, H. G., Lee, Dong. H., Stephens, R. M., Liu, C.-G., Calin, G. A., Croce, C. M. and Ambs, S. (2008), Expression of microRNAs and protein-coding genes associated with perineural invasion in prostate cancer. Prostate, 68: 1152–1164. doi: 10.1002/pros.20786
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Numbers: CA081534, CA128609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.