Charles J. Ryan and Marianna Zavodovskaya contributed equally to this work.
Inhibitory effects of nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) on the IGF-1 receptor and androgen dependent growth of LAPC-4 prostate cancer cells†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1232–1240, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Ryan, C. J., Zavodovskaya, M., Youngren, J. F., Campbell, M., Diamond, M., Jones, J., Shiry, L., Allan, G., Maddux, B. A. and Goldfine, I. D. (2008), Inhibitory effects of nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) on the IGF-1 receptor and androgen dependent growth of LAPC-4 prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 68: 1232–1240. doi: 10.1002/pros.20789
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: K23CA115775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.