C.-H. Tang, W.-M. Fu, and R.-S. Yang contributed equally to this work.
Osteoblasts-derived BMP-2 enhances the motility of prostate cancer cells via activation of integrins†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1341–1353, 1 September 2008
How to Cite
Lai, T.-H., Fong, Y.-C., Fu, W.-M., Yang, R.-S. and Tang, C.-H. (2008), Osteoblasts-derived BMP-2 enhances the motility of prostate cancer cells via activation of integrins. Prostate, 68: 1341–1353. doi: 10.1002/pros.20799
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 96-2320-B-039-028-MY3
- China Medical University. Grant Numbers: CMU95-309, CMU95-PH-06
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!