Kerstyn M. Haram and Heidi J. Peltier contributed equally as first authors; Bin Lu and Manoj Bhasin contributed equally as second authors; Gary J. Latham, Martin G. Sanda and Mohamed S. Arredouani share senior authorship.
Gene expression profile of mouse prostate tumors reveals dysregulations in major biological processes and identifies potential murine targets for preclinical development of human prostate cancer therapy†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 14, pages 1517–1530, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Haram, K. M., Peltier, H. J., Lu, B., Bhasin, M., Otu, H. H., Choy, B., Regan, M., Libermann, T. A., Latham, G. J., Sanda, M. G. and Arredouani, M. S. (2008), Gene expression profile of mouse prostate tumors reveals dysregulations in major biological processes and identifies potential murine targets for preclinical development of human prostate cancer therapy. Prostate, 68: 1517–1530. doi: 10.1002/pros.20803
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- NIH, MGS, PI. Grant Number: U01 CA11391
- NIH, MGS Director of Project 3. Grant Number: P50 DK065313
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!