An evaluation of PCR primer sets used for detection of Propionibacterium acnes in prostate tissue samples
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 14, pages 1492–1495, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Sfanos, K. S. and Isaacs, W. B. (2008), An evaluation of PCR primer sets used for detection of Propionibacterium acnes in prostate tissue samples. Prostate, 68: 1492–1495. doi: 10.1002/pros.20820
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!