Family history of prostate and breast cancer and the risk of prostate cancer in the PSA era
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 14, pages 1582–1591, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Page, J. H., Chen, R. and Giovannucci, E. (2008), Family history of prostate and breast cancer and the risk of prostate cancer in the PSA era. Prostate, 68: 1582–1591. doi: 10.1002/pros.20825
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2008
- NCI. Grant Number: CA55075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.