Identification of extracellular δ-catenin accumulation for prostate cancer detection
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 411–418, 1 March 2009
How to Cite
Lu, Q., Zhang, J., Allison, R., Gay, H., Yang, W.-X., Bhowmick, N. A., Frelix, G., Shappell, S. and Chen, Y.-H. (2009), Identification of extracellular δ-catenin accumulation for prostate cancer detection. Prostate, 69: 411–418. doi: 10.1002/pros.20902
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: CA111891
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: PC040569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.