There is no potential conflict of interest relevant to this article.
Estimation of absolute risk for prostate cancer using genetic markers and family history†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 14, pages 1565–1572, 1 October 2009
How to Cite
Xu, J., Sun, J., Kader, A. K., Lindström, S., Wiklund, F., Hsu, F.-C., Johansson, J.-E., Zheng, S. L., Thomas, G., Hayes, R. B., Kraft, P., Hunter, D. J., Chanock, S. J., Isaacs, W. B. and Grönberg, H. (2009), Estimation of absolute risk for prostate cancer using genetic markers and family history. Prostate, 69: 1565–1572. doi: 10.1002/pros.21002
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA105055, CA106523, CA95052
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: PC051264
- Swedish Cancer Society (Cancerfonden)
- Swedish Academy of Sciences (Vetenskapsrådet)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.