Stacy Porvasnik and Noboru Sakamoto contributed equally to this work.
Effects of CXCR4 antagonist CTCE-9908 on prostate tumor growth†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 13, pages 1460–1469, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Porvasnik, S., Sakamoto, N., Kusmartsev, S., Eruslanov, E., Kim, W.-J., Cao, W., Urbanek, C., Wong, D., Goodison, S. and Rosser, C. J. (2009), Effects of CXCR4 antagonist CTCE-9908 on prostate tumor growth. Prostate, 69: 1460–1469. doi: 10.1002/pros.21008
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute
- American Cancer Society Research Scholar Award. Grant Number: RSG-06-265-01-MBC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!