In vitro propagation and characterization of neoplastic stem/progenitor-like cells from human prostate cancer tissue
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 69, Issue 15, pages 1683–1693, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Guzmán-Ramírez, N., Völler, M., Wetterwald, A., Germann, M., Cross, N. A., Rentsch, C. A., Schalken, J., Thalmann, G. N. and Cecchini, M. G. (2009), In vitro propagation and characterization of neoplastic stem/progenitor-like cells from human prostate cancer tissue. Prostate, 69: 1683–1693. doi: 10.1002/pros.21018
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
- 6th Framework Program of the European Community. Grant Number: PROMET-018858
- Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.