A study of high-dose oral silybin-phytosome followed by prostatectomy in patients with localized prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 848–855, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Flaig, T. W., Glodé, M., Gustafson, D., van Bokhoven, A., Tao, Y., Wilson, S., Su, L.-J., Li, Y., Harrison, G., Agarwal, R., Crawford, E. D., Lucia, M. S. and Pollak, M. (2010), A study of high-dose oral silybin-phytosome followed by prostatectomy in patients with localized prostate cancer. Prostate, 70: 848–855. doi: 10.1002/pros.21118
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2009
- ClinicalTrials.Gov Identifier. Grant Number: NCT00487721
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01CA101008-02
- Paul Calabresi K12. Grant Number: K12CA086913
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.