Fibronectin confers survival against chemotherapeutic agents but not against radiotherapy in DU145 prostate cancer cells: Involvement of the insulin like growth factor-1 receptor
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 856–865, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Thomas, F., Holly, J. M.P., Persad, R., Bahl, A. and Perks, C. M. (2010), Fibronectin confers survival against chemotherapeutic agents but not against radiotherapy in DU145 prostate cancer cells: Involvement of the insulin like growth factor-1 receptor. Prostate, 70: 856–865. doi: 10.1002/pros.21119
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- Ralph Shackman Trust, Cambridge, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.