Regulation of androgen receptor transactivity and mTOR–S6 kinase pathway by Rheb in prostate cancer cell proliferation
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 866–874, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Kobayashi, T., Shimizu, Y., Terada, N., Yamasaki, T., Nakamura, E., Toda, Y., Nishiyama, H., Kamoto, T., Ogawa, O. and Inoue, T. (2010), Regulation of androgen receptor transactivity and mTOR–S6 kinase pathway by Rheb in prostate cancer cell proliferation. Prostate, 70: 866–874. doi: 10.1002/pros.21120
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Yamaguchi Endocrine Research Association
- the Japanese Foundation for Prostate Research
- Organon Urology Academia
- 1st Young Research Grant from Japanese Urological Association
- Kobayashi Institute for Innovative Cancer Chemotherapy
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Formation for Genomic Analysis of Disease Model Animals with Multiple Genetic (Center of Excellence Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.