MiR-34a attenuates paclitaxel-resistance of hormone-refractory prostate cancer PC3 cells through direct and indirect mechanisms
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 70, Issue 14, pages 1501–1512, 1 October 2010
How to Cite
Kojima, K., Fujita, Y., Nozawa, Y., Deguchi, T. and Ito, M. (2010), MiR-34a attenuates paclitaxel-resistance of hormone-refractory prostate cancer PC3 cells through direct and indirect mechanisms. Prostate, 70: 1501–1512. doi: 10.1002/pros.21185
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2009
- Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.