Type-1 polarized dendritic cells loaded with apoptotic prostate cancer cells are potent inducers of CD8+ T cells against prostate cancer cells and defined prostate cancer-specific epitopes
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 125–133, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Wieckowski, E., Chatta, G. S., Mailliard, R. M., Gooding, W., Palucka, K., Banchereau, J. and Kalinski, P. (2011), Type-1 polarized dendritic cells loaded with apoptotic prostate cancer cells are potent inducers of CD8+ T cells against prostate cancer cells and defined prostate cancer-specific epitopes. Prostate, 71: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/pros.21228
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA095128, CA101944, CA114931, CA10373005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.