Paracrine factors produced by bone marrow stromal cells induce apoptosis and neuroendocrine differentiation in prostate cancer cells
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 157–167, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Soori, M., Miles, F. L., Sikes, R. A., Carson, D. D., Chung, L. W.K. and Farach-Carson, M. C. (2011), Paracrine factors produced by bone marrow stromal cells induce apoptosis and neuroendocrine differentiation in prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 71: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/pros.21231
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01, CA098912
- NIH INBRE. Grant Number: P20-RR016472
- DOD. Grant Number: PC073886
- DOD. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-1-0919
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.