Yunfei Wang and Anna M. Ray contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for an association between prostate cancer and chromosome 8q24 and 10q11 genetic variants in African American men: The flint men's health study†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 225–231, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Ray, A. M., Johnson, E. K., Zuhlke, K. A., Cooney, K. A. and Lange, E. M. (2011), Evidence for an association between prostate cancer and chromosome 8q24 and 10q11 genetic variants in African American men: The flint men's health study. Prostate, 71: 225–231. doi: 10.1002/pros.21234
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA79596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.