Galectin-3 is a substrate for prostate specific antigen (PSA) in human seminal plasma
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 197–208, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Saraswati, S., Block, A. S., Davidson, Mari. K., Rank, Roger. G., Mahadevan, M. and Diekman, A. B. (2011), Galectin-3 is a substrate for prostate specific antigen (PSA) in human seminal plasma. Prostate, 71: 197–208. doi: 10.1002/pros.21236
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: HD50540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.