Sajni Josson and Cynthia S. Anderson contributed equally to this work.
Inhibition of ADAM9 expression induces epithelial phenotypic alterations and sensitizes human prostate cancer cells to radiation and chemotherapy†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 232–240, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Josson, S., Anderson, C. S., Sung, S.-Y., Johnstone, P. A.S., Kubo, H., Hsieh, C.-L., Arnold, R., Gururajan, M., Yates, C. and Chung, L. W.K. (2011), Inhibition of ADAM9 expression induces epithelial phenotypic alterations and sensitizes human prostate cancer cells to radiation and chemotherapy. Prostate, 71: 232–240. doi: 10.1002/pros.21237
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- NSC. Grant Numbers: 2P01CA098912, 1RO1CA122602, 96-2320-B-039-033-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.