Prominin-1 (CD133) is not restricted to stem cells located in the basal compartment of murine and human prostate
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 254–267, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Missol-Kolka, E., Karbanová, J., Janich, P., Haase, M., Fargeas, C. A., Huttner, W. B. and Corbeil, D. (2011), Prominin-1 (CD133) is not restricted to stem cells located in the basal compartment of murine and human prostate. Prostate, 71: 254–267. doi: 10.1002/pros.21239
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB/TR83 #6, SFB 655 A2, SFB 655 B3, CO 298/5-1
- Sächsisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst-Europäischer Fond für Regionale Entwicklung. Grant Number: 4212/05-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.