Sarah Minner and Corinna Wittmer contributed equally to this work.
High level PSMA expression is associated with early psa recurrence in surgically treated prostate cancer†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 281–288, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Minner, S., Wittmer, C., Graefen, M., Salomon, G., Steuber, T., Haese, A., Huland, H., Bokemeyer, C., Yekebas, E., Dierlamm, J., Balabanov, S., Kilic, E., Wilczak, W., Simon, R., Sauter, G. and Schlomm, T. (2011), High level PSMA expression is associated with early psa recurrence in surgically treated prostate cancer. Prostate, 71: 281–288. doi: 10.1002/pros.21241
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: FKZ:01GS08189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.