All authors state no conflict of interest.
Long-Term corticosterone treatment induced lobe-specific pathology in mouse prostate†
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 289–297, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Simanainen, U., Lampinen, A., Henneicke, H., Brennan, T. C., Heinevetter, U., Harwood, D. T., McNamara, K., Herrmann, M., Seibel, M. J., Handelsman, D. J. and Zhou, H. (2011), Long-Term corticosterone treatment induced lobe-specific pathology in mouse prostate. Prostate, 71: 289–297. doi: 10.1002/pros.21242
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2010
- Priority-Driven Collaborative Cancer Research Scheme. Grant Number: 571311
- Cancer Institute NSW Early Career Fellowship
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 402462
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROS_21242_sm_suppFig1.tif||42603K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|PROS_21242_sm_suppFig2.tif||42130K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|PROS_21242_sm_suppFig3.tif||8172K||Supplementary Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.