Statins reduce the androgen sensitivity and cell proliferation by decreasing the androgen receptor protein in prostate cancer cells
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 298–304, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Yokomizo, A., Shiota, M., Kashiwagi, E., Kuroiwa, K., Tatsugami, K., Inokuchi, J., Takeuchi, A. and Naito, S. (2011), Statins reduce the androgen sensitivity and cell proliferation by decreasing the androgen receptor protein in prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 71: 298–304. doi: 10.1002/pros.21243
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: KAKENHI 22591769
- Clinical Research for Evidenced Based Medicine. Grant Number: 016
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Tokyo Biochemical Research Foundation, Japan
- Japanese Foundation for Prostate Research, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.