Francesco Pierconti and Maurizio Martini equally contributed to this work.
Epigenetic silencing of SOCS3 identifies a subset of prostate cancer with an aggressive behavior†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 318–325, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Pierconti, F., Martini, M., Pinto, F., Cenci, T., Capodimonti, S., Calarco, A., Bassi, P. F. and Larocca, L. M. (2011), Epigenetic silencing of SOCS3 identifies a subset of prostate cancer with an aggressive behavior. Prostate, 71: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/pros.21245
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- Fondi d'Ateneo, Progetti (Università Cattolica, Rome, Italy). Grant Number: D1 2007-2008/2008-2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!