The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 326–331, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-L., Yang, L.-F., Zhu, Y., Yao, X.-D., Zhang, S.-L., Dai, B., Zhu, Y.-P., Shen, Y.-J., Shi, G.-H. and Ye, D.-W. (2011), Serum miRNA-21: Elevated levels in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer and potential predictive factor for the efficacy of docetaxel-based chemotherapy. Prostate, 71: 326–331. doi: 10.1002/pros.21246
Dingwei Ye conceived the study, supervised the experiments, prescribed the chemotherapy, analyzed the data and contributed in manuscript preparation. Hailiang Zhang and Lifeng Yang hold equal contribution to this article. Hailiang Zhang participated in the design of the study, qRT-PCR, review of related literatures and drafting the manuscript. Lifeng Yang contributed in qRT-PCR analyses, collection and analyses of the final data, and preparation of the manuscript. Yao Zhu performed the statistical analysis. The other authors of this article participated in the study design, serum sample collection, informed consent collection, data collection, chart review, and helped with the draft of the manuscript. All authors revised and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.