Effect of 25-hydroxyvitamin D status on serological response to influenza vaccine in prostate cancer patients
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 368–372, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Chadha, M. K., Fakih, M., Muindi, J., Tian, L., Mashtare, T., Johnson, C. S. and Trump, D. (2011), Effect of 25-hydroxyvitamin D status on serological response to influenza vaccine in prostate cancer patients. Prostate, 71: 368–372. doi: 10.1002/pros.21250
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.