Conflict of interest statement: The authors indicated no potential conflict of interest with the exception of Yamada and Itoh who received a research grant from the Green Peptide Co., Ltd; Yamada and Itoh own stocks in the Green Peptide Co.; Yamada is a part-time executive of the Green Peptide Co.
A phase I study of personalized peptide vaccination using 14 kinds of vaccine in combination with low-dose estramustine in HLA-A24-positive patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 470–479, April 2011
How to Cite
Noguchi, M., Uemura, H., Naito, S., Akaza, H., Yamada, A. and Itoh, K. (2011), A phase I study of personalized peptide vaccination using 14 kinds of vaccine in combination with low-dose estramustine in HLA-A24-positive patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer. Prostate, 71: 470–479. doi: 10.1002/pros.21261
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- Green Peptide Co., Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.