AMACR polymorphisms, dietary intake of red meat and dairy and prostate cancer risk
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 498–506, April 2011
How to Cite
Wright, J. L., Neuhouser, M. L., Lin, D. W., Kwon, E. M., Feng, Z., Ostrander, E. A. and Stanford, J. L. (2011), AMACR polymorphisms, dietary intake of red meat and dairy and prostate cancer risk. Prostate, 71: 498–506. doi: 10.1002/pros.21267
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA056678, R01 CA092579, T32 CA009168-30, P50 CA097186
- The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- The Intramural Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.