No financial connection between any of the authors and the subject matter.
Insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF2) loss of imprinting marks a field defect within human prostates containing cancer†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 15, pages 1621–1630, November 2011
How to Cite
Bhusari, S., Yang, B., Kueck, J., Huang, W. and Jarrard, D. F. (2011), Insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF2) loss of imprinting marks a field defect within human prostates containing cancer. Prostate, 71: 1621–1630. doi: 10.1002/pros.21379
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01CA097131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.