The effect of demographic and clinical factors on the relationship between BMI and PSA levels
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 15, pages 1631–1637, November 2011
How to Cite
Wright, J. L., Lin, D. W. and Stanford, J. L. (2011), The effect of demographic and clinical factors on the relationship between BMI and PSA levels. Prostate, 71: 1631–1637. doi: 10.1002/pros.21380
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 CA092579, T32 CA009168-30, P50 CA097186
- The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.