PC3 is a cell line characteristic of prostatic small cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 15, pages 1668–1679, November 2011
How to Cite
Tai, S., Sun, Y., Squires, J. M., Zhang, H., Oh, W. K., Liang, C.-Z. and Huang, J. (2011), PC3 is a cell line characteristic of prostatic small cell carcinoma. Prostate, 71: 1668–1679. doi: 10.1002/pros.21383
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- American Cancer Society
- DOD Prostate Cancer Research Program
- UCLA Prostate Cancer SPORE (PI: Reiter)
- Prostate Cancer Research Foundation (PI: Witte)
- Prostate Cancer Research Foundation (PI: Rettig)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.