Lutz Trojan contributed equally to this manuscript.
Neuroendocrine tumor cells in prostate cancer: Evaluation of the neurosecretory products serotonin, bombesin, and gastrin – impact on angiogenesis and clinical follow-up
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 16, pages 1752–1758, December 2011
How to Cite
Heinrich, E., Trojan, L., Friedrich, D., Voß, M., Weiss, C., Michel, M. S. and Grobholz, R. (2011), Neuroendocrine tumor cells in prostate cancer: Evaluation of the neurosecretory products serotonin, bombesin, and gastrin – impact on angiogenesis and clinical follow-up. Prostate, 71: 1752–1758. doi: 10.1002/pros.21392
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2011
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine, University Hospital Mannheim, University of Heidelberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.