Bone marrow-derived macrophages are associated with androgen modulated prostate regeneration
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2012
How to Cite
Ikehara, A., Maeda, H., Kimura, T., Saito, S. and Ochiai, A. (2012), Bone marrow-derived macrophages are associated with androgen modulated prostate regeneration. Prostate, 72: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/pros.21399
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.