Statins increase the risk of prostate cancer: A population-based case–control study
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 71, Issue 16, pages 1818–1824, December 2011
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C., Ho, S.-C., Chiu, H.-F. and Yang, C.-Y. (2011), Statins increase the risk of prostate cancer: A population-based case–control study. Prostate, 71: 1818–1824. doi: 10.1002/pros.21401
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- National Health Insurance Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.