Conflicts of Interest: Nothing to declare.
The association between inflammation-related genes and serum androgen levels in men: The prostate, lung, colorectal, and ovarian study†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, T. E., Chu, L. W., Li, Q., Yu, K., Rosenberg, P. S., Menashe, I., Chokkalingam, A. P., Quraishi, S. M., Huang, W.-Y., Weiss, J. M., Kaaks, R., Hayes, R. B., Chanock, S. J. and Hsing, A. W. (2012), The association between inflammation-related genes and serum androgen levels in men: The prostate, lung, colorectal, and ovarian study. Prostate, 72: 65–71. doi: 10.1002/pros.21407
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- Funding: Intramural Research Program, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Department of Health and Human Services
This article has been cited by:
- 1Plasmacytoid dendritic cell interferon-α production to R-848 stimulation is decreased in male infants, BMC Immunology, 2012, 13, 1, 35, , , , ,