Conflicts of Interest: Nothing to declare.
The association between inflammation-related genes and serum androgen levels in men: The prostate, lung, colorectal, and ovarian study†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, T. E., Chu, L. W., Li, Q., Yu, K., Rosenberg, P. S., Menashe, I., Chokkalingam, A. P., Quraishi, S. M., Huang, W.-Y., Weiss, J. M., Kaaks, R., Hayes, R. B., Chanock, S. J. and Hsing, A. W. (2012), The association between inflammation-related genes and serum androgen levels in men: The prostate, lung, colorectal, and ovarian study. Prostate, 72: 65–71. doi: 10.1002/pros.21407
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- Funding: Intramural Research Program, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Department of Health and Human Services
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROS_21407_sm_SuppFig1.doc||35K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|PROS_21407_sm_SuppTab1.doc||1214K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.