EMMPRIN regulates cytoskeleton reorganization and cell adhesion in prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 72–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Zhao, J., Zhu, B., Collazo, J., Gal, J., Shi, P., Liu, L., Ström, A.-L., Lu, X., McCann, R. O., Toborek, M. and Kyprianou, N. (2012), EMMPRIN regulates cytoskeleton reorganization and cell adhesion in prostate cancer. Prostate, 72: 72–81. doi: 10.1002/pros.21408
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Department of Defense Synergistic Idea Development Award. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-08-1-0430, W81XWH-08-1-0431
- NIH/NCRR COBRE Grant. Grant Number: 1P20RR020171
- NIH/NIDDK Grant. Grant Number: R01DK053525
- COBRE Grant. Grant Number: 1P20RR020171
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: R01CA133257
- NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: P42ES07380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.